1) Your information is safe with us. Rest assured, we collect and process your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and all other applicable data protection legislation, as amended from time to time.
2) When you use our site or contact us by post, telephone, fax, email or SMS, we collect, store and use certain personal information that you disclose to us. This includes details such as your name, address, telephone, fax, email and mobile phone number. We may also collect details of your computer’s internet protocol address and other details about your computer, which is automatically collected by our web server.
3) Other than as set out in the rest of this paragraph we will not share your personal information with third parties for marketing or any other purposes without your consent, unless we are required to do so by law. We operate an automatic opt-in policy which means that when you request information from us on one of our clubs or make an enquiry, we add you to our database and:
(a) may contact you with relevant promotions, offers or information that we feel may be of interest to you, from time to time; and
(b) may pass your details to third parties offering services linked to your information request or enquiry who may contact you with relevant promotions, offers or information.
4) If, at any time, you would like us to stop contacting you, simply email us.
5) Did you know that countries outside the European Union may have a lower standard of protection for personal information? If we send your data to a company outside the EU, we'll do our best to ensure that they process your personal information in accordance with principles consistent with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended from time to time.
6) We have technical and organisational security measures in place to prevent the loss of or unauthorised access to your personal information. While we do our best to ensure the security of your data, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet.
7) We use "cookies" to store and collect information regarding your usage of the site. They're small pieces of information stored by the browser on your computer's hard drive. They send information stored on them back to our web server when you access our site. It helps us to know what you're viewing on our site and how you navigate around the site, which ultimately helps us make improvements to the site.
Last update: February 2011